- Zur Startseite 'Planet Schule' springen (accesskey = 1)
- Zu den Accesskeys springen (accesskey = 0)
- Zur Hauptnavigation springen (accesskey = 2)
- Zur Suche springen (accesskey = 4)
- Zum Inhalt springen (accesskey = 5)
- Infos und Neuigkeiten springen (accesskey = 6)
- Zum Impressum springen (accesskey = 9)
- eine Seite zurückspringen (accesskey = z)
Your Brain - Remember!
When Christian remembers things, many of his nerve cells work together, organised in neuronal networks. Even while he is asleep, his brain sorts out what he has experienced during the day, thus reinforcing his memories. Part three of the series "Your Brain" explains how our memory works. The film clarifies that there are different ways to "store memories" in the brain, and explains the difference between short-term and long-term memory. During the process of remembering, our brain can change the interpretation of past events in a way that can lead to "false" memories.